Law of Correspondence
Law of Correspondence
This Law of Correspondence page is part of my Seven Secrets series...
The Law of Correspondence states that your external world is nothing more than a reflection of your inner world. This law is one of the Seven Secrets. If your external world is unhappy, unsuccessful or unfulfilling it is a direct result of what is happening inside you. If you are feeling low, depressed, angry or bad about yourself then inevitably your external world will be a place of confusion and chaos.
The unfortunate thing is that this way of thinking gloomily becomes a vicious circle – you feel badly about yourself and your external world is unhappy. The worse the external world becomes, the worse you feel about yourself, which has a direct impact on your reality. To break this vicious circle, it is important to shift your focus and live by the Law of Correspondence.
Nothing in your external world can change without first making changes on the inside. Without exception, your external world reflects your inner world in every way, shape and form. If you desire change in your external world, you must first change your inner world – your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes.
You have the power to harness the Law of Correspondence in your thinking. Only when you change your thought processes to focus on what it is you truly desire, can you make meaningful and lasting change. This is a difficult concept for most people to accept, as blaming others for the things that are wrong in our lives is commonplace. What can you do immediately that will help you to harness the power of the Law of Correspondence?
Begin to visualise the world that you desire and focus your thoughts on this. Examine the ways in which you can make internal changes that will allow you to change your external world. Including more happiness in your daily life will help.
You cannot gather inspiration to be creative and fertile in your thoughts, words and deeds to make bigger life changes if you do not have happiness in your day-to-day life. Your daily life can be made happier. It is a matter of choice. It is our attitude that makes us feel happy or unhappy. You may come across all kinds of situations during your day, and some of them may not be conducive to happiness. You can choose to keep thinking about the unhappy events, and you can choose to refuse to think about them, and instead, focus on the happy moments. You constantly go through various situations, events and circumstances, but you do not have to let them influence your reactions and feelings.
If you let external events influence your moods too much, you become their slaves. You lose your freedom and allow your happiness or sadness be determined by external forces. Alternatively you can free yourself from external influences. You can choose to be happy, and you can do a lot to add happiness to your life.
Below are 13 ways to help you increase the happiness in your day-to-day life:
- Listen to uplifting, upbeat, positive music. (Dreary, gloomy, moody sad slow songs only lead to more feelings of sadness.)
- Make a real effort to change the way you look at things. ALWAYS look on the bright side. Your mind may drag you to think about problems, negativity and difficulties. Don't let it. Look at the good and positive side of EVERY situation. (Even an emergency visit to the Dentist can be a positive happy event if you for example meet a new friend, business contact or love interest in the waiting room!)
- Think of solutions, not problems.
- Mix and socialise with happy positive people, and try to learn from them to be happy and positive. (Negative, pessimistic people who always see the glass half empty drain you and bring you down – don’t let them. Limit your time with them.) Remember, happiness is contagious and so is lowness or sadness.
- Watch funny comedy TV shows that make you laugh.
- Each day, devote some time to reading a few pages of an inspiring book or article.
- Everyday do something good for yourself. It can be something small, such as watching your favourite programme on TV, taking a bubble bath, eating something you love or taking a walk in the countryside.
- Watch your thinking. Whenever you catch yourself thinking negative thoughts, start thinking of positive and pleasurable things.
- Always look at what you have accomplished and not at what you haven't.
- Each day do at least one act to make others happy. This can be a kind word, helping your colleagues, stopping your car at the crossroad to let people cross, giving your seat in a bus to someone else, or giving a small present to someone you love. The possibilities are infinite. When you make someone happy, you become happy, and then people try to make you happy.
- Always expect happiness.
- Do not envy people who are successful, happy and fun loving people. On the contrary, be happy for their happiness.
- Smile more often.
The use of the Seven Secrets is are very important in my Magic Spell Casting to change destiny for the better!!!
FULL MOON SPELL NOVEMBER 2020
Sharing is Caring! Please share it with your friends!
The law requires me to state that the contents of this website are for entertainment purposes only.
Psychic, tarot and spell casting services cannot be a substitute for professional, legal,
medical, financial or psychiatric advice/care, where appropriate.
You must be at least 18 years old to make any purchase from me.
© Copyright All Original Content 2006 – 2020 Alizons-psychic-secrets.com. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is not permitted.