Celtic Cross Tarot Spread
The Celtic Cross Tarot Spread is probably the most well known of all Tarot spreads. Even the most inexperienced Tarot reader can be assisted by using this Tarot Spread.
Celtic Cross Tarot Spread
Some find it the most difficult to use in terms of interpretation but this does not have to be the case, if you follow these instructions.
The Celtic Cross Spread consists of 10 Tarot card layout positions which represent the various questions needed to conduct a Tarot Reading.
The shape of the Celtic Cross Tarot Spread is of course a representation of a Celtic Cross shape plus a vertical line of four Tarot cards.
How to Conduct the Celtic Cross Tarot Spread Reading
Start by shuffling the Tarot cards whilst you focus on the question you want to answer. Place ten Tarot cards in the order of the Celtic Cross Tarot spread as pictured.
Tarot Card 1 - The Present. This represents the current situation.
Tarot Card 2 - The Obstacle. What is the key block or obstacle to the desire of the querant.
Tarot Card 3 - The Past.
This represents factors from the past.
Tarot Card 4 - The Future. This outlines the likely future if nothing changes.
Tarot Card 5 - Conscious. This signifies what is known to the
Tarot Card 6 - Unconscious.
what is unknown to the
Tarot Card 7 - Your Influence. This outlines
querant can do to manifest thier desires.
Tarot Card 8 - External Influence.
what others can do to effect change.
Tarot Card 9 - Hopes and Fears.
what is hoped for or what is most feared.
Tarot Card 10 - The Outcome.
the most likely outcome.
Other Tarot Spreads
Tarot spreads are simply the ways that Tarot Readers lay out the cards to give a Tarot Reading. Normally, each position in the spread is assigned an area of life such as love, health, work, etc. or past, present, future etc.
These are just 3 simple Tarot Spreads, the Three Card Spread is perhaps
the simplest of all. Once mastered you can then move onto to giving an
impressive nine-card Tarot Reading. This will give you more information
from the Tarot cards.
Here's how to use these Tarot spreads:
- Choose a spread: There are many different spreads, each with a different purpose. Choose a spread that aligns with your question or issue.
- Shuffle and cut the deck: Focus your question in your mind as you shuffle the deck. Cut the deck into three piles and reassemble them.
- Lay out the cards: Place the cards in the spread, following the pattern you have chosen.
- Interpret the cards: Look at each card in the spread and consider its position and meaning. Think about how the cards relate to each other and to your question.
- Read the spread: Look at the overall picture created by the cards in the spread. Interpret the spread as a whole, considering the relationships between the cards and their positions.
It's important to keep an open mind and trust your intuition when interpreting the cards. Tarot is a tool for self-discovery and personal growth, and its interpretations can be subjective.
Three Card Tarot Spread
cards as suggested above gently for a few moments.
Lay out three cards face down as shown.
Card 1. Represents the current situation.
Card 2. Represents the advice the card is giving you.
Card 3. Represents the predicted outcome the card is giving you.
For this Spread, again shuffle the
cards carefully for a few moments, transferring your Power and Energy to the Deck.
Lay out the
cards face down in the order and pattern shown.
Cards 1, 2, and 3 Represent the current situation.
Cards 4, 5, and 6 Represent the advice the
card is giving you.
Cards 7, 8 and 9 Represent the predicted outcome the
card is giving you.
The Tree of Life
Tarot cards gently and solemnly for a few moments.
Lay out the
cards in the order and pattern shown. A Significator card (represented by the letter "S") is usually used in the traditional Tree of Life Spread.
(Follow this link to learn more about Significators)
1. Aims. This
card represents what the Querant would like to achieve.
2. Influences. What is influencing the situation.
3. General Nature. This is the general nature of the question.
4. The Key. This may be something that the Querant isn’t aware of.
Influences of the Present. Influences on the situation or question from
present circumstances that the Querant needs to take into account.
6. Influences of the Future. Things the Querant will want to look out for.
7. Effect of the Significator. This is the effect that the significator (the Querant) has on the situation.
Effect of those around. The effect that the people around the Querant
have on the situation, as well as other things surrounding the Querant.
9. Hopes and Fears. These are things that the Querant maybe fears will happen or hopes will happen with the situation.
10. The Final Outcome. The ultimate answer to the Querant's question.
There are many different Tarot spreads with the Celtic Cross Tarot Spread perhaps the
most famous. However a great number of Tarot readers develop their own
Tarot Spreads and use these rather than the traditional ones. The more Tarot
Readings you do and the more Tarot Spreads you try, the more comfortable
you’ll feel and you will naturally develop your own way to Read the
Order Your Tarot Reading Course
Click on the Order Now button now to purchase your Tarot Reading Course for just $4.99 and begin learning the Tarot fast! Your Course is sent to you via email within 24 hours.
You can buy a Tarot Course for a friend - it makes a wonderful gift.
Tarot Reading Course
DISCOUNT PRICE ONLY $4.99
After making payment click here to enter and submit your details. You will be asked to provide:
- Your full name
- The email address you want the Course sent to
(TAROT PACK NOT SUPPLIED)
Please allow up to 24 hours. If you do not receive the course within this time then please contact me as occasionally documents can go astray and end up in Bulk or Spam folders.
The Tarot deck used to illustrate is the Rider Waite Deck. You can buy this Tarot deck from Amazon or use any other Tarot deck you have.
Positive energy is very important if you are to live an abundant and prosperous life and build up good karma. A great way to do this is by undertaking some charity work.
The Full Moon is Tonight!
June 4th 2023
Here's your chance to Order your own Powerful Full Moon Spell
Powerful Full Moon Spell
Cast within 24 hours of the Full Moon by Alizon, an experienced White Witch and Spell Caster.
A powerful Full Moon Spell Ritual to manifest change and success for you.
AFTER YOU HAVE PAID
to send me your details
I will need your full name and date of birth
Within 24 hours I will email you with confirmation and more details
When purchasing this service from me you are assumed to have read my Terms and Conditions
Don't miss out on the
coming Full Moon June 2023...
Your chance to change your destiny
You may want a Full Moon Spell
- Allow money to flow to you
- Enhance your sexual attraction
- Allow a business or career to prosper and grow
- Gain committed love & total faithfulness from a lover
- Reunite with an ex lover
- Become prosperous and successful
- Change your bad luck to good
- Or any positive purpose you may have
Connect with Me
The law requires me to state that the contents of this website are for entertainment purposes only.
Psychic, tarot and spell casting services cannot be a substitute for professional, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advice/care, where appropriate.
You must be at least 18 years old to make any purchase from me.
© Copyright All Original Content 2006 – 2023 Alizons-psychic-secrets.com. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is not permitted.